Sinovantage provides UK company formation for residents in Hong Kong and China. An UK company does not offer the advantages of conventional offshore companies, since its profits are taxed even if realized out of United Kingdom. Therefore, it cannot be used as tax heavean. It can however be useful to take advantage of the UK position as a global financial center, and to facilitate payments for companies with operations in UK or Western Europe.
The type of company is the Private Limited Company (LTD)
|Complete Company Kit
Local Registered Office
|Total Cost of Incorporation (20 Days)
- This package includes express delivery of your company documents within China at no extra charge; for clients with addresses overseas, additional delivery fees will apply.
- Sinovanage can assist in setting up offshore bank accounts for your UK company in Hong Kong, Singapore or China.
- One (1)director or more
- One (1) shareholder or more
- Director and shareholder can be the same person.
- Corporate Directors: NOT ALLOWED
- Local shareholder & director: not required
- Corporate secretary: YES
- Local registered office: YES
- Annual return: YES
- Audited financial statements: YES
- No minimum or maximum issued/authorized share capital
- Minimum issued capital: one share
- Standard authorized capital: GBP10,000
- UK private limited companies are taxed on their offshore profits at a rate of 19~33% depending of level of income realized. Contact us for details on the tax rate.
Confidentiality & Privacy
- Names of owners of a company registered in the UK are shown on the incorporation documents and are accessible from the public record. Nominee services are available for privacy.
Upon registration completion, you will receive a company kit including the following:
- Certificate of Incorporation
- Articles of Incorporation
- Company by laws
- Shares certificates
- Register of directors, secretary, members
- Fit and seal