Samoa, which changed its name from Western Samoa in July 1997, is a group of 9 islands situated in the Central South Pacific, 2 900 kilometers north-east of New Zealand and over 4 000 kilometers south-west of Hawaii.
Samoa, where English is the language of government and commerce, gained independency in 1962 and maintains social, political and economic stability since then. It is developing as the offshore finance centre. Samoa is a member of the United Nations, the South Pacific Forum, the Asian Development Bank and the World Bank.
|Complete Company Kit
Local Registered Office
Certificate of Incumbency (for bank account opening)
|Total Cost of Incorporation (9 Days)
- This package includes express delivery of your company documents within China at no extra charge; for clients with addresses overseas, additional delivery fees will apply.
- Sinovantage can assist in setting up offshore bank accounts for your Samoa offshore company in Hong Kong (HSBC), Singapore or China.
- One (1) director or more
- One (1) shareholder or more
- Director and shareholder can be the same person, and can be a corporation
- Local shareholder & director: not required
- Corporate secretary: YES
- Local registered office: YES
- Annual return: Required
- Audited financial statements: not required
- Minimum paid up capital: one share
- Standard authorized capital: USD 1 000 000 (expressed in any currency and declared only)
- Bearer shares are allowed
- Full exemption from taxation for any business activity or transaction carried out outside Samoa.
Confidentiality & Privacy
- Names of a Samoa IBC owners are confidential. Nominee services are available at additional cost to ensure privacy.
Upon registration completion, you will receive a company kit including the following:
- Certificate of Incorporation
- Memorandum & Articles of Incorporation
- Certificate of guarantee of quality
- Shares certificates
- Register of directors, secretary, members
- Common seal and company chop