Saint Vincent and the Grenadines (SVG) is a group of 32 Islands located at the South East of the Carribean sea. It has 120,000 inhabitants, while the total land superficy is 340 square kilometers. Its capital and main port is Kingstown. The official language is English and the country is member of the Commonwealth of nations. Grenadines, in particular, has become a high end tourism destination, a sector which is now, together with banana production, the main contributor of foreign exchange to the nation.
Saint Vincent and the Grenadines is a new and relatively small offshore financial center with very restrictive secrecy laws. The identity of beneficial owners, directors, shareholders, as well as the register of charges, are not required to be filled to the public record. It also has no double taxation treaty with any other country. More and more internet companies operating internationally now choose Saint Vincent and the Grenadines for their incorporation and banking needs.
|Complete Company Kit
Local Registered Office
Certificate of Incumbency (for bank account opening)
|Total Cost of Incorporation (9 Days)
- This package includes express delivery of your company documents within China at no extra charge; for clients with addresses overseas, additional delivery fees will apply.
- Sinovantage can assist in setting up offshore bank accounts for your Saint Vincent and Grenadines company in Saint Vincent, Hong Kong, Singapore and mainland China. We offer the SVG offshore company+bank account as a package at USD1,550
- One (1) director or more
- One (1) shareholder or more
- Director and shareholder can be the same person, and can be a corporation
- Local shareholder & director: not required
- Corporate secretary: not required
- Local registered office: YES
- Annual return: not required
- Audited financial statements: not required
- Minimum paid up capital: one share
- Standard authorized capital: USD50,000 at $1 per share. Does not need to be paid up.
- Shares can be paid up in cash, asset transfer or other considerations.
- Shares can be denominated in any recognised currency.
- Bearer shares are allowed
- There are no taxes for Saint Vincent and Grenadines IBCs, even for companies managed and controlled from within Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, or with a physical presence there.
Confidentiality & Privacy
- Directors, shareholders and company register are not required to be filled to the public record.
Upon registration completion, you will receive a company kit including the following:
- Certificate of Incorporation
- Commencing and Share Issuance Resolutions
- Certificate of Tax Exemption
- Certificate of Exemption of Import Duties
- Articles of Incorporation
- Company By Laws
- Shares certificate (s)
- Company seal