Panama is located between Costa Rica and Columbia, and is considered as the connection between Central and South America. Spanish is the official language while English is also widely used. Panama is mostly known for its canal, which connects the Pacific (Gulf of Panama)and Atlantic (Caribbean Sea) oceans.
Panama-registered offshore companies are submitted to the same corporate laws as domestic companies. There is however no tax on income generated overseas.
|Complete Company Kit
Local Registered Office
Certificate of Incumbency (for bank account opening)
|Total Cost of Incorporation (20 Days)
- Additional stamp duty charges apply if capital is above USD10,000.
- This package includes express delivery of your company documents within China at no extra charge; for clients with addresses overseas, additional delivery fees will apply.
- Sinovantage can assist in setting up offshore bank accounts for your Panama company in Hong Kong, Singapore or China.
- Three (3)directors or more
- One (1) shareholder or more (at least two at time of registration, and one can transfer his shares back after registration is complete)
- Corporate bodies are acceptable as directors or shareholders
- Local shareholder & director: not required
- Corporate secretary: YES
- Local registered office: YES
- Annual return: not required
- Audited financial statements: not required
- Minimum paid up capital: one share
- Standard authorized capital: USD10,000 (or equivalent in other major currencies)
- Various categories, types and classes of shares allowed: par and non-par, voting and non-voting etc.
- Bearer shares are allowed
- All income generated out of Panama are tax-exempt.
Confidentiality & Privacy
- Names of a Panama company owners are shown on the incorporation documents, but only directors names appear in the public record. Nominee services are available to ensure additional privacy.
Upon registration completion, you will receive a company kit including the following:
- Certificate of Incorporation
- Articles of Incorporation
- Company by laws
- Ten shares certificates
- Register of directors, secretary, members
- Fit and seal