Mauritius is an island nation in the Indian ocean, located at 800Km from Madagascar. The multi-cultural country has become an important official financial centre.
The type of company used for offshore investment purposes is the International Company (Global Business Category 2). Double taxation treaties signed by Mauritius do not apply for this type of company, which must be owned by someone who does not reside in Mauritius and cannot engage in business transactions with Mauritius residents.
|Complete Company Kit
Local Registered Office
Certificate of Incumbency (for bank account opening)
|Total Cost of Incorporation (25 Days)
- Prices for setting up a resident Mauritius company (GBC1) are available upon request.
- This package includes express delivery of your company documents within China at no extra charge; for clients with addresses overseas, additional delivery fees will apply.
- Sinovantage can assist in setting up offshore bank accounts for your Mauritius company in Hong Kong, Singapore or China.
- One (1)director or more
- One (1) shareholder or more
- Director and shareholder can be the same person, and can be a corporation
- Local shareholder & director: not required
- Corporate secretary: not required
- Local registered office: YES
- Annual return: not required
- Audited financial statements: not required
- Minimum paid up capital: one share
- Standard authorized capital: USD100,000 (or equivalent in other major currencies)
- Bearer shares are allowed
- A Mauritian International Company (GBC2) is tax exempt on all profits realized worldwide.
Confidentiality & Privacy
- Names of a Mauritius International Company owners are shown on the incorporation documents, but are not accessible from the public record. Nominee services are available to ensure additional privacy.
Upon registration completion, you will receive a company kit including the following:
- Certificate of Incorporation
- Articles of Incorporation
- Company by laws
- Ten shares certificates
- Register of directors, secretary, members
- Fit and seal