The Republic of Marshall Islands is a micronesian nation located in the middle of the Pacific Ocean. Although relatively young, it is a very attractive offshore jurisdiction, with one of the lowest incorporation and maintenance costs around. Similar to BVI or Seychelles IBC, we recommend it to our clients looking to form entities which main purpose would be international trading.
|Complete Company Kit
Local Registered Office
Certificate of Incumbency (for bank account opening)
|Total Cost of Incorporation (5 Days)
- This package includes express delivery of your company documents within China at no extra charge; for clients with addresses overseas, additional delivery fees will apply.
- Sinovantage can assist in setting up offshore bank accounts for your Marshall Islands company in Hong Kong, Singapore and mainland China.
- One (1) director or more
- One (1) shareholder or more
- Director and shareholder can be the same person, and can be a corporation
- Local shareholder & director: not required
- Corporate secretary: Required
- Local registered office: YES
- Annual return: not required
- Audited financial statements: not required
- Minimum paid up capital: one share
- Standard authorized capital: 500 shares with no par value or USD50,000 at $1 per share
- Shares can be paid up in cash, asset transfer or other considerations
- Bearer shares are allowed
- A Marshall Islands IBC is tax exempt on all profits realized outside of Marshall Islands.
Confidentiality & Privacy
- Registration of directors or shareholders with the local government is not required.
Upon registration completion, you will receive a company kit including the following:
- Certificate of Incorporation
- Articles of Incorporation
- Company by laws
- Shares certificates
- Register of directors, secretary, members
- Fit and seal