The Commonwealth of Dominica is an island nation in the Caribbean Sea, lying between two French overseas departments, Guadeloupe and Martinique. Official language is English but Creole is spoken as well.
Dominica is quickly becoming one of the top destinations for offshore investment because of its offshore tax exemption, low operating cost and easiness to open an offshore bank account.
|Complete Company Kit
Local Registered Office
Apostille of corporate documents (for bank account opening)
|Total Cost of Incorporation (20 Days)
- This package includes express delivery of your company documents within China at no extra charge; for clients with addresses overseas, additional delivery fees will apply.
- Sinovantage can assist in setting up offshore bank accounts for your Panama company in Hong Kong, Singapore or China.
- One (1)director or more
- One (1) shareholder or more
- Director and shareholder can be the same person, and can be a corporation
- Local shareholder & director: not required
- Corporate secretary: not required
- Local registered office: YES
- Annual return: not required
- Audited financial statements: not required
- Minimum paid up capital: one share
- Issued capital can be held in USD or other major currencies
- Bearer shares are allowed
- All income generated out of Dominica are tax-exempt.
Confidentiality & Privacy
- Names of a Dominica company owners are shown on the incorporation documents, but neither directors nor shareholders names appear in the public record. Nominee services are available to ensure additional privacy.
Upon registration completion, you will receive a company kit including the following:
- Certificate of Incorporation
- Articles of Incorporation
- Company by laws
- Ten shares certificates
- Register of directors, secretary, members
- Fit and seal