Located in the Western Caribbean Sea, and not far from Cuba and Florida, the Cayman Islands are one of the world largest offshore financial centres. It is a British colony, regrouping the islands of Grand Cayman (by far the largest), Cayman Brac and Little Cayman.
|Complete Company Kit
Certificate of Incumbency (for bank account opening)
|Total Cost of Incorporation (30 Days)
- Additional stamp and duty fees apply if authorized capital exceeds USD50,000
- This package includes express delivery of your company documents within China at no extra charge; for clients with addresses overseas, additional delivery fees will apply.
- Sinovantage can assist in setting up offshore bank accounts for your Cayman Islands company in Hong Kong, Singapore or China.
- One (1)director or more
- One (1) shareholder or more
- Director and shareholder can be the same person, and can be a corporation
- Local shareholder & director: not required
- Corporate secretary: not required
- Local registered office: YES
- Annual return: YES
- Audited financial statements: not required
- Minimum paid up capital: one share
- Standard authorized capital: USD50,000 (or equivalent in other major currencies)
- Shares can be issued with or without par value
- Bearer shares are allowed but should be held by an authorized custodian approved by the Cayman Islands Monetary Authority
- Cayman Islands-registered companeis are exempt of taxes of any kind on their worldwide income, profit, dividends, investments, capital gains etc.
Confidentiality & Privacy
- Names of a Cayman Islands company owners are not shown on the incorporation documents, and as such are not accessible from the public record. Nominee services are available to ensure additional privacy.
Upon registration completion, you will receive a company kit including the following:
- Certificate of Incorporation
- Articles of Incorporation
- Company by laws
- Ten shares certificates
- Register of directors, secretary, members
- Fit and seal