The registration of new international business companies in Brunei is currently suspended
The State of Brunei, or Brunei Darussalam, is a south east asian country surrounded by the state of Sarawak, Malaysia, and located at the North of the island of Borneo. It is a muslim country member of the Commonwealth of Nations.
Behind Hong Kong and Singapore, Brunei has been growing as offshore center for companies operating in Asia. Due to our direct relationship with a Brunei registered agent, we can set up a Brunei company as fast as within a week.
Brunei is more popular with our Muslim clients, as well as companies and individuals with Asian operations that want to avoid the scrutiny of Hong Kong or Singapore. Brunei has no double taxation treaty with another nation applicable to international business companies.
|Complete Company Kit
Local Registered Office
Certificate of Incumbency (for bank account opening)
|Total Cost of Incorporation (8 Days)
- This package includes express delivery of your company documents within China at no extra charge; for clients with addresses overseas, additional delivery fees will apply.
- We have a package of Brunei offshore company registration + Offshore bank account opening at global top tier bank in Brunei for USD1,750. Please contact us for details.
- Sinovantage can also assist in setting up offshore bank accoutns for your Brunei company in Hong Kong, Singapore or mainland China.
- One (1)director or more
- One (1) shareholder or more
- Director and shareholder can be the same person, and can be a corporation
- Local shareholder & director: not required
- Local corporate secretary: Required
- Local registered office: YES
- Annual return: Required
- Audited financial statements: Optional
- Minimum paid up capital: one share ($1)
- Standard authorized capital: $1 million
- Bearer shares are not allowed
- A Brunei IBC is tax exempt on all profits realized outside of Brunei.
Confidentiality & Privacy
- Registration of directors or shareholders with the local government is not required. Company annual return is not publicly accessible.
Upon registration completion, you will receive a company kit including the following:
- Certificate of Incorporation
- Articles of Incorporation
- Company by laws
- Ten shares certificates
- Register of directors, secretary, members
- Fit and seal