Formerly known as British Honduras, independent from Britain since 1981, Belize is located in Central America and the only English speaking nation in the region. Closest neighbors are Guatemala in the South and West, then Mexico at the North and Northwest.
|Complete Company Kit
Local Registered Office
Certificate of Incumbency (for bank account opening)
|Total Cost of Incorporation (18 Days)
- This package includes express delivery of your company documents within China at no extra charge; for clients with addresses overseas, additional delivery fees will apply.
- Sinovantage can assist in setting up offshore bank accounts for your Belize company in Hong Kong, Singapore and China.
- One (1) director or more
- One (1) shareholder or more
- Director and shareholder can be the same person, and can be a corporation
- Local shareholder & director: not required
- Corporate secretary: not required
- Local registered office: YES
- Annual return: not required
- Audited financial statements: not required
- Minimum paid up capital: one share
- Standard authorized capital: USD50,000 (or equivalent in other major currencies)
- Shares can be issued with or without par value
- Bearer shares authorized, by should be held at registered office
- Based on the Belize IBC Act of 1990, Belize offshore companies are exempt of stamp duty and tax on all income earned worldwide.
Confidentiality & Privacy
- Names of a Belize company owners are not shown on the incorporation documents, and are not accesible from the public record. Nominee services can be used for shareholders and directors for additional identity protection.
Upon registration completion, you will receive a company kit including the following:
- Certificate of Incorporation
- Articles of Incorporation
- Company by laws
- Ten shares certificates
- Register of directors, secretary, members
- Fit and seal